Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here's What I've Been Up To the Last Month...

Josie turned one month this past Friday. Hard to believe...(and yet, not so hard to believe when it's 3:00 or 4:00 am) Love this sweet girl! It's been a month of ups and downs but we're moving forward. Josie's dr. diagnosed her with reflux so the medicine she's on now has definitely helped. Oh...and did I mention the sinus infection? Yes...who knew that a 3 week old can get a sinus infection? I do, now. She's been on an antibiotic since this past Wednesday so praying that she continues to be on the mend. She sounded so stuffy that Phil started calling her Darth Josie. Poor little thing... My time is not my own anymore (and that's an adjustment, let me tell you) so instead of lots of words, how about lots of pictures. I bring you Josie's first month...

At the hospital

Heading home...my first car ride

Love to sleep...

Did not love my first bath...but loved Grandma helping me

Love my daddy

Hanging out in my swing

Me and mommy
See...love to sleep

Love the shirt my Aunt Karen sent me!
Look how cute I am!
Me and Sox
Look what Mom's cousins, Alan and Sue sent me!
One month old on October 22nd!
And because I look so darn cute in my sunglasses...


1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering about you!! So glad the reflux is diagnosed, as well as the sinus infection. Even I didn't know babies could get sinus infections!! I loved all the pictures--she is such a cutie, and she has plenty of adorable outfits! : )

    ReplyDelete