Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I've become one of those. One of those people who have months and months between their blog posts. Swore it would never happen, but along came Josie and my best-laid plans for the day get thrown out the window. I'm not into New Year's Resolutions, but I do resolute to blog more in the new year. That and the fact that I can't seem to upload pictures to Facebook at the moment and my parents want to see pictures of Josie on Christmas. So...mom and dad, and whoever else would like to see how we celebrated Christmas this year...here you go!






Christmas morning with Josie's big gift. She loves this little kitchen!


We seemed to love ripping the wrapping paper more than seeing what was in the wrapping paper.

Opening gifts from her stocking.

Always has to have a phone in her hand. And we love to try and grab Mommy and Daddy's cell phone if we can get our little hands on it.



With the gift that Josie gave Daddy since they read together every night before bed. And what did Josie give me for Christmas? Since watching the lottery drawing every night at 7:00 pm is the highlight of the day (because of all the bouncing balls) Josie got me some lottery tickets. And yes, I ended up winning $8.00 and a free lottery ticket.


Later in the day we traveled to Grandmom and Grandpop's house where we loved playing with Grandpop's train.
All in all, a great Christmas! Don't let the face fool you...great even when it was clothes in the box instead of toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment